Check Out HARO’s Free Curriculum, “Child Abuse Awareness 101 for Homeschoolers”
The goal of HARO’s Child Abuse Awareness 101 for Homeschoolers curriculum is simple:
To empower and equip you and your homeschool community with the information necessary to recognizing and fighting child abuse.
We developed this curriculum — which includes both an instructor guide and attendee packets — to teach your homeschooling community how to do the following:
1) Define the major types of child abuse and neglect
2) Recognize the main warning signs of each major type of child abuse
3) Identify the characteristics of the average child abuser
4) Report child abuse to the proper authorities
5) Start making families and homeschooling communities safer
6) Engage in continuing education about child abuse prevention issues
This curriculum is a free service provided by HARO.
Read more at HARO’s website.
When I download the HARO guide to child abuse, the document is not complete. The first try had only about 30 pages and the second only about 7. The remainder were numbered but blank.
Try downloading them again, or reloading the pages. If you keep having problems, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email you the full documents.